3D Virtual Tours
Westmor’s Construction Management can create a 3D fly-thru tour (virtual preview) of your project’s interior or exterior, as an option in the preliminary design stage.
Click on each video to see the 3D tour and get a fly-thru of each project.
- 4,996 sq.ft. floor plan
- Flat roof design
- Brushed aluminum paneled exterior
- Decorative metal sunshade awning over windows
- Mountain views
- 6,848 sq. ft. floor plan
- Vertical wood and board & batten siding
- Stone veneer finish on the exterior
- Heated sidewalks
- Large arched design over both main entries
- 12” timer posts with tapered stone columns at entries
- Metal sunshade awnings
- Exposed trusses at both vestibule locations
- Deli features BBQ foods, Hunt Brothers Pizza and Champs Chicken
- 5,964 sq. ft. floor plan
- Flat roof design
- Exposed wood & metal trusses
- Axiom ceiling clouds
- Large beer cave with stone front
- Unique check out counter design
- ACM panels at the front entry
- Shiplap siding
- Corrugated steel siding
- Black metal awnings
3D Virtual Photo Tour
360˚ footage of A Completed Store
See a Westmor Construction Management team’s finished project through a virtual tour.
Click on the location you want to view next, and explore it as if you are standing in the store.
- 6,840 sq. ft. floor plan
- High ceilings and hardy tiled floors
- Spacious entrance/check-out area
- Large seating area for customers to dine
- LED lighting and vast window views for added security
- Kitchen, coffee stations, and grab-and-go deli
Convenience Store Aftermarket Services
When it comes time for c-store related service, installation or repairs, we are well-equipped to support you.
Click on any service to get more information.
Reduce downtime when a part fails – Westmor can help with our large stock of in-house parts. We carry most major brands to help get you back up and running quickly.
Westmor’s field service team can keep your c-store running smoothly and efficiently. We provide help on-site ranging from emergency repairs to petroleum equipment installations.
Keep your store running and fuel flowing with C-Store Support from Westmor. Levels of support involve generating reminders for testing, maintenance or reporting, or Westmor product warranties. Get more information here.