USP Grade Additive Injection
Hand Sanitizer skid
Have the flexibility to temporarily or permanently shift your operations to hand sanitizer production.
Westmor’s USP Grade Blending and Additive Injection Loadout Skid output is a pharmaceutical-grade hand sanitizer product.
The industry-leading componentry ensures quality, low maintenance, and minimal downtime
- For pharmaceutical-grade hand sanitizer product
- Ideal for small amounts of additives with 2 – 7 GPM flow rates
- Operates at nominal speeds for exact measurement
- Constructed with corrosion-resistant, stainless steel components
- Easy, low maintenance design for minimal downtime
- Customizable with multiple inlets, outlets and spares to allow for expansion
- Arrives fully assembled, pre-wired and tested
- Vertical, painted steel skid
- Over and under channel base
- Stainless steel gear pumps
- Stainless steel pump with mag drive
- Baldor motor
- Explosion-proof motor starter with on/off and hand switch
- Threaded inlet and outlets
- Pump isolation ball valves
- Threaded inlet strainer with mesh basket
- Threaded outlet check valve
- Stainless steel pressure gauge
- ACIB board with explosion-proof junction box/additive input/output expansion board
- Single, double or triple pump/monobock additive skids
- 120 VAC single-phase or 460 VAC three-phase pump motors
- Exceptionally-high safety (TRIR) rating
- ASME and API 1104 certified welders
- B31 certified
- Hot taps certified
- DOT/OQ Qualified
- IS Net World approved contractor with A/B grade
- Hundreds of years of combined experience in ethanol plant-related services
Terminals & Plants Aftermarket Services
When it comes time for installation, maintenance, or repairs, we are well-equipped to serve you. Click on either service to get more information.
Proving and calibration is not only a requirement at terminals, but is extremely important to ensure efficiency. We can help with all your calibration and proving needs.
Reduce downtime when a part fails – Westmor can help with our large stock of in-house parts. We carry most major brands to help get you back up and running quickly.
Keep your terminal running smoothly and efficiently with Westmor’s service and repair capabilities. We can help on-site with everything from emergency repair to scheduled maintenance and inspection programs.