Manufactured specifically for our customers in the Western U.S., the 80K Transporter is designed for greater payload while still being able to fit in tight areas. Drivers need added maneuverability when transporting refined fuel to c-stores with small footprints. The unit is equipped with dual discharge lines so the driver can deliver fuel from whichever side is easier, depending on the layout of the c-store.
Maximizing the DOT 406 Design
We engineer this DOT 406 truck with two main things in mind—the driver’s needs and your business objectives. Special attention was paid to the draw bar and safety cable connections to ensure a user friendly and ergonomic design for the driver. To help your business stay profitable, we manufactured the truck and pull to be as lightweight as possible while remaining robust and sturdy. We used aluminum for all the bracketry and rear impact bumpers for both the truck mount and pump trailer.
This petroleum transport pictured to the right is equipped with a Peterbilt 579 chassis, Cummins ISX engine, and a Fuller Advantage® ten speed manual transmission. Its truck tank is a 4,500 gallon single compartment tank and its pull tank is 5,400 gallons with three compartments. As always, we build your truck to your order—to match your fleet and fit the job you need to accomplish.
- Double-tapper tank profile
- Piping designed for optimum flow
- Double ball race turntable
- ABS brakes
- Roll stability
- Sloped truck tank with trough
- Supply your truck or purchase from
- Ergonomic safety cable connection
- Extruded aluminum bumperLarge fender brackets to prevent
Truck and Trailer
- Lightweighted from bumper to
bumper to maximize payload
- Simple and reliable controls
- Ladders designed for maximum safety
- Bright finish shell material