Truck & PUll
Deliver refined fuel in tight spaces while maintaining efficiency with our 80K Transporter. The lightweight design of this DOT 406 ensures you’ll get maximum payload and make the most of every trip.
Drivers will appreciate the faster unloading with increased gallons per minute as well as the ergonomic designs for comfort and safety and the attention to aesthetics. We can customize to suit your specific operational needs.
- 80,000 Gross Vehicle Weight
- 4,500 gallon truck tank
- 5,400 gallon pull trailer
- Sloped truck tank with trough
- Ergonomic safety cable connection
- Large fender brackets to prevent fender cracks and extend the life of your equipment
- Chassis supplied by you or purchased from Westmor
- Piping designed for optimum flow for increased efficiency
- Double-taper tank profile
- Double-ball race turntable for greater dependability
- ABS brakes & roll stability for driver and vehicle safety
Truck and Trailer
- Simple and reliable controls
- Lightweight design from bumper to bumper
- Super single aluminum wheels
- Ladders designed for maximum safety
- Bright finish shell material for the look your brand wants
Westmor has always done a good job of customizing everything we build. We work with engineering, we work with you, we go back and forth as needed, we make sure that the product is designed to suit you, the customer.
Jason Soulon, Regional Sales Manager, Westmor Industries
Gallery of 80K Transport standard features.
- Engineers on staff to help customize your design
- Lightweight designs to maximize payload
- Ergonomics as an important part of the design process (rather than an afterthought)
- Aesthetics with appeal –we want you to look good and love your equipment
- A company with a constant eye on efficiency
- Reliable service options
Truck & Trailer Services
When it comes time for inspections, maintenance, parts or repairs, we are well-equipped to serve you.
Click on any service to get more information.
From DOT inspections to meter calibrations and upgrades, Westmor can help you to stay compliant with regulations. Stay running smoothly all season long.
In need of a replacement part? We have stock on hand, ready to ship. Meters, pumps, valves, registers and more. Same day shipping is available in most cases.
Whether you need a major refurbish or a simple repair, we can help you get up and running at one of our truck service centers.