Blueline PX Bobtail
Utilize your own propane to power your chassis with Westmor’s Blueline PX Bobtail. Delivery to residential, farm and commercial customers is efficient and safe in this fully customizable model.
- Single axle
- Tank sizes up to 3,499 gallons
- 80″ vessel
- Original equipment manufacturer (Freightliner) propane engine
- Deliver to farm, commercial and residential
Features & Options
- Stainless steel open deck
- Internal piping, welded with internal line from pump to read deck
- LED lighting
- Lighted volume gauge
- Hot shift PTO-driven pump with controls on rear deck
- Aluminum 18″ x 18″ x 36″ cabinet installed roadside
- Accurate metering of product with 2″ LC, LCRII in-cab printer, 2-stage preset, electronic temperature compensator
- Stainless steel meter box cover for electronic equipment protection
- Aluminum single hose reel
- “C” Roller installed on liquid hose reel
- 1″ x 150′ rate for -65° F to ensure the easiest of deliveries
- 4-function base engineering remote
- Sandblasted, two-part primer, Axalta™ Imron® Elite finish paint
- Freightliner chassis
- 6.01 liter engine
Have questions, need a quote, or need it customized? Complete the form below and a representative will follow up shortly.
Request More Info
Truck & Trailer Services
When it comes time for inspections, maintenance, parts or repairs, we are well-equipped to serve you.
Click on any service to get more information.
From DOT inspections to meter calibrations and upgrades, Westmor has quickly become the go-to expert to help you meet compliance, and stay running smoothly all year long.
Need replacement parts? We have stock on hand–ready to ship– ranging from meters, pumps, valves, registers, and more. Same day shipping is available in many cases.
Not ready to buy new? If you need a simple repair, or a major refurbish, one of our truck service centers can help get you back up and running.