Blueline QX Bobtail
Try our Blueline® QX Bobtail before you buy it! Westmor has bobtail rental options available. You can even receive rent credit towards your purchase if you decide to buy.
- One month minimum term
- 3,700 gallon Blueline Bobtail
- Kenworth, Peterbilt and Freightliner chassis available
- Well-equipped and reliable
- Rental terms as short as 1 month
- Option to keep your rental equipment and receive credit toward your purchase. Purchase price doesn’t change over the rental term.
- Rent new or nearly new equipment
- Reduce cost-per-mile and increase revenue with 3,700 gallon tank
- Equipment includes industry-leading ergonomic and safety features
- Keep your existing bank lines of credit open for short-term needs
- Economical way of acquiring the use of a bobtail
- Potential tax benefits
What You're Renting
Features & Specs
- Plug-and-Play Electrical Center
- 1″ x 150′ delivery hose
- MEC Versa-Fill Adjustable Bypass Valve
- LCR-2 electronic register with in-cab printer
- Base Engineering ProControl 3 Remote System
Ergoload® Fill Lines
- Waist-high spray-fill and vapor-return connection
- Safer, more ergonomic and easier than conventional fill lines
- Load the bobtail even if the plant is without power
- Pump-out customer tanks
- Versa-Fill adjustable bypass valve provides simple operation
Spray Fill Safety Interlock
Spray fill safety interlock prevents pull-away with hose connected. It is tied to transmission controller and has a durable sensor assembly.
Nozzle Safety interlock
Nozzle safety interlock prevents pull-away if nozzle isn’t stowed in holster. It is tied into transmission controller and is ergonomic and easy to use.
Back-up camera with 130° viewing angle, high image quality and infrared technology for dark conditions.
Roll Stablility System
Roll stability system increases vehicle’s stability and alerts the driver when stability control has been triggered. This feature can reduce insurance costs.
Want to learn more or inquire about pricing? Complete the form below and a representative will follow up shortly.
Truck & Trailer Services
When it comes time for inspections, maintenance, parts or repairs, we are well-equipped to serve you.
Click on any service to get more information.
From DOT inspections to meter calibrations and upgrades, Westmor can help you to stay compliant with regulations. Stay running smoothly all season long.
In need of a replacement part? We have stock on hand, ready to ship. Meters, pumps, valves, registers and more. Same day shipping is available in most cases.
Whether you need a major refurbish or a simple repair, we can help you get up and running at one of our truck service centers.