Road-Side or Curb-Side
Load product at terminals using the safest side-fill design on the market. Westmor’s design positions the sprayfill line(s) and vapor return lines near the front of the tank in the shell with the best impact protection available.
A variety of configurations are available, such as two sprayfill lines for faster load rates.
- Impact protection meets or exceeds US DOT and Transport Canada requirements
- Interlock system is simple, reliable and durable
- Recessed float gauge at front of tank provides better visibility while loading
- Optional upgrade to two sprayfill lines provides faster load rates to improve productivity
- Choose road-side or curb-side loading connections
Closed Interlock system
Open Interlock System
Recessed Float Guage
DOT Compliant Impact Protection
Truck & Trailer Services
When it comes time for inspections, maintenance, parts or repairs, we are well-equipped to serve you.
Click on any service to get more information.
From DOT inspections to meter calibrations and upgrades, Westmor can help you to stay compliant with regulations. Stay running smoothly all season long.
In need of a replacement part? We have stock on hand, ready to ship. Meters, pumps, valves, registers and more. Same day shipping is available in most cases.
Whether you need a major refurbish or a simple repair, we can help you get up and running at one of our truck service centers.