Proline CO2 Transport
The CO2 transport is important to many industries including beverage carbonation, food processing, water treatment, fire suppression, and agriculture. CO2 is also a bi-product of ethanol production.
Because of the various industries CO2 serves, customization is key when deciding on a trailer that will maximize your load potential and reduce costs.
Westmor can customize and build your trailer, all while maintaining compliance with federal and state regulations.
Options & Features
- Multiple axle configurations available
- Built to DOT specifications
- Air-ride suspensions
- Lift axle
- Aluminum front and rear fenders
- Custom-balanced trailer weights
- Lightweight aluminum baffles
- Rear vapor line with relief valves
- Elevated rear lights
- LED lighting, work lights
- Aluminum jacket wrap
- Stainless steel jacket wrap
- Rear-mounted volume gauge
- 5″ polyurethane spray-on foam insulation
- Hose storage
- Custom paint and decals
- Custom fenders
- In-house design and construction engineers to customize for you
- Customizable trailer weights and balances
- Efficient manufacturing ensures on-time delivery
- Quality engineering to reduce premature wear
- R- and U-Stamp Certified repair and refurbish departments
- Aftermarket service and support
Have questions, need a quote, or need something customized? Complete the form below and a representative will follow up shortly.
Request More Info
Truck & Trailer Services
When it comes time for inspections, maintenance, parts or repairs, we are well-equipped to serve you.
Click on any service to get more information.
From DOT inspections to meter calibrations and upgrades, Westmor has quickly become the go-to expert to help you meet compliance, and stay running smoothly all year long.
Need replacement parts? We have stock on hand–ready to ship– ranging from meters, pumps, valves, registers, and more. Same day shipping is available in many cases.
Not ready to buy new? If you need a simple repair, or a major refurbish, one of our truck service centers can help get you back up and running.