DEF Fleet Fueling Cabinet
Diesel Exhaust Fluid Transfer Equipment
Reduce operating costs by utilizing a single vehicle to deliver diesel and DEF to your customers. Our design allows a retrofit to existing fuel trucks or installation on new trucks. Tanks available in 70, 80 and 110 gallon sizes.
- Low-maintenance stainless steel tank design
- Self-contained insulated cabinet
- Arrives ready to install
- Weights and measures-approved meter assembly for DEF resale
- Meets or exceeds ISO 22241-3 standards for DEF compatibility
- 8 GPM DEF pump with 12V DC motor
- Manual on/off switch
- Stainless steel meter
- Mechanical register
- Stainless steel strainer
- Air eliminator catch tank
- 50′ spring rewind hose reel
- 4-way roller assembly
- Stainless steel auto shut-off nozzle
- 60-gallon stainless steel tank
- Tank vent
- Liquid level gauge
- Fill port
DEF Fleet Fueling Cabinet Options
- Heating package
- Custom enclosures
- Non-resale meter assembly
- Electronic register with transaction memory
- Preset valve
- 120V overnight plug for heater element
- Integration with truck scanning system
Have questions, need a quote, or need it customized? Complete the form below and a representative will follow up shortly.
Request More Info
Truck & Trailer Services
When it comes time for inspections, maintenance, parts or repairs, we are well-equipped to serve you.
Click on any service to get more information.
From DOT inspections to meter calibrations and upgrades, Westmor has quickly become the go-to expert to help you meet compliance, and stay running smoothly all year long.
Need replacement parts? We have stock on hand–ready to ship– ranging from meters, pumps, valves, registers, and more. Same day shipping is available in many cases.
Not ready to buy new? If you need a simple repair, or a major refurbish, one of our truck service centers can help get you back up and running.