JCT Refined Fuel Truck
Full Canopy Model with Jamaica Wrap
Westmor’s JCT canopy design helps to keep your drivers out of the weather and elements during delivery. Canopy openings provide easy access to the equipment and the shape of the rear wrapper matches the head profile.
- Standard tank capacities from 2,400 – 5,500 gallons; custom sizes starting at 400 gallons up to 7,500 gallons
- Common applications: heating oil, commercial and agricultural deliveries, fleet fueling, oil field deliveries and lubricants
- Top loading or bottom loading (optional)
- Single or dual delivery system
JCT Tank Design
- Westmor-manufactured tank
- Manufactured in the United States
- Rear wrapper matches the head profile
- Heads, baffles and sideshells are formed with a press brake, which allows for a precise fit-up of components
- LED lighting wired to meet FMVSS 108
- LED work area lights for efficiency and safety
- Easy servicing with removable canopy cover
- Full-length expanded metal safety walk area
- Side drains in baffles in all corners
- Precise press brake forming for exact fit-up of tank components
- Shaped bottoms for positive drainage
- Offset baffle openings to reduce sloshing
- Unique head shape allows for a one-inch space between double bulkhead compartments
- Single-wrap hose reel
- Drop meter pan for easy access to meters
- Sideshell enclosure storage cabinet
- Driver-side equipment access
- All tanks built to DOT 406 specifications
- ASME “U” Stamp Facilities
- Transport Canada TC 406 Certified
See common options on the JCT Refined Fuel Truck by Westmor Industries.
Have questions or need something customized? Complete the form below and a representative will follow up shortly.
Get more info
Westmor's customer service is second to none. They have been very responsive since the first conversation. If I was going to recommend Westmor to someone I would say 'They do it how you want it done and it's done right.'
-Larry Black, Capital City Oil, Topeka, KS
Truck & Trailer Services
When it comes time for inspections, maintenance, parts or repairs, we are well-equipped to serve you.
Click on any service to get more information.
From DOT inspections to meter calibrations and upgrades, Westmor has quickly become the go-to expert to help you meet compliance, and stay running smoothly all year long.
Need replacement parts? We have stock on hand–ready to ship– ranging from meters, pumps, valves, registers, and more. Same day shipping is available in many cases.
Not ready to buy new? If you need a simple repair, or a major refurbish, one of our truck service centers can help get you back up and running.