NCT Refined Fuel Truck
Half-Canopy Model with Nassau Wrap
Westmor’s half-canopy tank design allows for easy access to equipment from both sides during delivery. It’s engineered for heating oil, commercial and agricultural deliveries and fleet fueling.
- Standard tank capacities from 2,400 – 5,500 gallons
- Top loading or bottom loading (optional)
- Single or dual delivery systems
NCT Tank Design
- Low center of gravity
- Heads, baffles and sideshells are formed with a press brake, allowing for precise fit up of components
- Meter cover with water-tight doors
- Full-length expanded metal safety walk area
- Side drains in baffles in all corners
- Shaped bottoms for positive drainage
- Offset baffle opening(s) to reduce sloshing
- One-inch space between double bulkhead compartments
- 4-way roller guides
- LED lights and marine-grade junction boxes
- LED work area lights
- Removable canopy cover for easier equipment servicing
- All tanks built to DOT 406 specifications
- ASME “U” Stamp Facilities
- Transport Canada TC 406 Certified
See common options on the NCT Refined Fuel Truck by Westmor Industries.
Have questions or need something customized? Complete the form below and a representative will follow up shortly.
Get A quote or Request More Info
Refined fuel truck with NCT tank, for Leroux Oil Co in New York.
Truck & Trailer Services
When it comes time for inspections, maintenance, parts or repairs, we are well-equipped to serve you.
Click on any service to get more information.
From DOT inspections to meter calibrations and upgrades, Westmor has quickly become the go-to expert to help you meet compliance, and stay running smoothly all year long.
Need replacement parts? We have stock on hand–ready to ship– ranging from meters, pumps, valves, registers, and more. Same day shipping is available in many cases.
Not ready to buy new? If you need a simple repair, or a major refurbish, one of our truck service centers can help get you back up and running.