Tests & Inspections
Truck & Trailer
Inspections and tests are not only required, they’re important to ensure your fleet stays up and running with no issues. Westmor provides a variety of tests and inspection services so your fleet meets requirements and can remain in production.
- External visual inspection (yearly)
- Leakage test (yearly)
- Internal visual inspection (every 5 years)
- Pressure test (every 5 years)
- Thickness test (as needed)
- Certified to complete D.O.T. inspections
- Ability to complete MC 330/331 retesting
- Vapor recovery testing
- Bottom loading conversion
- Certified to perform calibration
Reach us direct during the hours of 8 to 4:30 CT (M-F)
Truck & Trailer Services
When it comes time for parts or repairs, we are well-equipped to serve you.
Click on either service to get more information.
Need replacement parts? We have stock on hand–ready to ship– ranging from meters, pumps, valves, registers, and more. Same day shipping is available in many cases.
Not ready to buy new? If you need a simple repair, or a major refurbish, one of our truck service centers can help get you back up and running.