Blueline HX Bobtail
Westmor’s Blueline HX Bobtail is designed for high-volume or long-distance routes. Its larger capacity allows for reduced cost-per-mile.
- Tank sizes ranging from 3,500 to 6,000 gallons
- Fully customizable
- Class 8 chassis. Choose from:
Fuel Delivery Options
- Fuel delivery from rear of truck
- Hose reel options available
- Ergoload® Deck design available (standard deck pictured)
- Westmor-manufactured vessel
- Westmor-manufactured stainless steel decking
- Bolt-on removable fenders
- Centrally-located electrical panel
- LED lighting wired to meet FMVSS 108
- Welded internal piping
- Axalta Imron® elite paint
- Manufactured in the United States
- Mid- or rear-delivery options
- Ergoload® Deck
- Open or enclosed decking
- Work lights at rear of tank and back of cab
- Strobe lights at rear of tank and front of truck
- Shaft or hydraulic-driven pumps from Blackmer or Corken
- Tank evacuation/self-load: 1.25” customer pump-out line and 2” self-loading line
- Painted carbon steel, painted stainless steel or polished stainless steel piping
- Rock Guard protection applied to lower portion of tank and chassis frame rails
- Meter options from Liquid Controls (LC), Total Control Systems (TCS) and Red Seal (Neptune)
- Register options: LCR-II, LCR-600, LCR.iQ, TCS3000, MID:COM E:count
- Many safety features including interlock systems to prevent pull-away and back-up cameras
See common options on the Blueline HX Bobtail by Westmor Industries.
Have questions, need a quote, or need it customized? Complete the form below and a representative will follow up shortly.
Request More Info
Truck & Trailer Services
When it comes time for inspections, maintenance, parts or repairs, we are well-equipped to serve you.
Click on any service to get more information.
From DOT inspections to meter calibrations and upgrades, Westmor has quickly become the go-to expert to help you meet compliance, and stay running smoothly all year long.
Need replacement parts? We have stock on hand–ready to ship– ranging from meters, pumps, valves, registers, and more. Same day shipping is available in many cases.
Not ready to buy new? If you need a simple repair, or a major refurbish, one of our truck service centers can help get you back up and running.