Blueline HX Bobtail
Westmor’s Blueline HX Bobtail is designed for high-volume or long-distance routes. Its larger capacity allows for reduced cost-per-mile.
- Tank sizes ranging from 3,500 to 6,000 gallons
- Fully customizable
- Class 8 chassis. Choose from:
- Open or enclosed decking
- Internal piping, welded with internal line from pump to rear deck
- LED Lighting
- Work lights at rear of tank and back of cab
- Strobe lights
- Shaft or hydraulic-driven pumps
- Pump: Choose from Blackmer or Corken
- Carbon steel painted or stainless steel polished piping
- Meter: Liquid Controls (LC), Total Control Systems (TCS) or Red Seal (Neptune)
- Register: LCR II, TCS3000 or MID:COM E:Count
- Aluminum or stainless steel hose reels
- Tank evacuation/self-load: 1.25″ customer pump-out line and 2″ self-loading line
- Multiple storage options
- Axalta Imron Elite paint
- Safety features including Interlock systems to prevent pull-away and a back-up camera
- Remote control system: Base Engineering ASK series or ProControl 3
See common options on the Blueline HX Bobtail by Westmor Industries.
Have questions, need a quote, or need it customized? Complete the form below and a representative will follow up shortly.
Request More Info
Truck & Trailer Services
When it comes time for inspections, maintenance, parts or repairs, we are well-equipped to serve you.
Click on any service to get more information.
From DOT inspections to meter calibrations and upgrades, Westmor has quickly become the go-to expert to help you meet compliance, and stay running smoothly all year long.
Need replacement parts? We have stock on hand–ready to ship– ranging from meters, pumps, valves, registers, and more. Same day shipping is available in many cases.
Not ready to buy new? If you need a simple repair, or a major refurbish, one of our truck service centers can help get you back up and running.