In response to customer feedback and industry concerns regarding the safety of drivers and property damage during delivery, Westmor developed a bobtail option that allows delivery from directly behind the cab and off either side. In many cases, deliveries can be made without backing up. This option is available on many of our Blueline® Bobtails.
- Safer option for residential and city deliveries
- Minimizes the need to back up
- Reduce the risk of property damage and personal injury
- Equipment is at the middle of the truck for improved safety during operation
- Improved productivity with fewer steps for the driver during delivery
Mid-Delivery System upgrades on Blueline Bobtail
Watch a overview of our upgraded Mid-Delivery system as shown on a 3,200 gallon Blueline Bobtail. Tour by Brady Griffith, Truck & Trailer Sales.
Mid-Delivery Blueline Bobtail Walk-Around
Watch a overview of our mid-delivery concept Blueline Bobtail as debuted at NPGA 2019. Tour by Southwest Regional Sales Manager, Jason Soulon.
Mid-Delivery Blueline Bobtail
Inverted Multi-Wrap Hose Reel
High-Mount Tail Light Bar
Westmor Aluminum Fenders
- Ergonomic position for loading
- Waist-height spray-fill and vapor recovery lines
- Reduces strain, stress and injury to operators
- Patented technology
The new designs are useful when delivering to tight spaces, such as agricultural accounts that pack several large tanks in a row.
– Jason Soulon, Westmor Regional Sales Manager, SW Region
Have questions, need a quote, or need it customized? Complete the form below and we will follow up shortly.
Request More Info
Truck & Trailer Services
When it comes time for inspections, maintenance, parts or repairs, we are well-equipped to serve you.
Click on any service to get more information.
From DOT inspections to meter calibrations and upgrades, Westmor can help you to stay compliant with regulations. Stay running smoothly all season long.
In need of a replacement part? We have stock on hand, ready to ship. Meters, pumps, valves, registers and more. Same day shipping is available in most cases.
Whether you need a major refurbish or a simple repair, we can help you get up and running at one of our truck service centers.