LP Crane Trucks
Westmor’s LP Crane Trucks make it easy to load and unload propane tanks. Customize your truck so you can deliver, install and pick up LP tanks with the same truck.
- Work with our in-house engineers to design the most effective truck for your operation.
- Improve ergonomics and safety while reducing operating costs with our user-friendly designs.
- Trucks are built with quality parts and manufacturing processes to ensure your truck is reliable for years to come.
- Chassis options: Ford, Chevy, RAM, International, Kenworth, Peterbilt and Freightliner (or any suitable chassis)
- 10′, 12′ & 14′ bed lengths
- Available with cranes from Palfinger, Stellar and Liftmoore
- 12′ & 14′ bed lengths
- Availabe with cranes from Stellar
- 10′, 12′, 14′ & 16′ bed lengths
- Available with Palfinger or Hiab knuckle-boom crane
LP Crane Trucks
- Side-mounted cabinets for additional storage
- Tank cradle
- Wireless controls
- Vapor compressor
- Lift gate
- Back-up alarm
- Side steps
- Work lights
- Trailer connections
- Shovel holder
- Custom paint
- Removable fold-down gate
"In the past we had a pickup and we had tank trailers. Since we got the boom truck it pretty much handles everything from cylinder delivery to tank installation to pumping tanks out and picking tanks up."
We use the crane service truck to install bulk propane tanks and make cylinder deliveries, all with the same truck.
– Jon Neils, Lakes Area Co-op
Tim walks through the best features of their new crane service truck.
Tim Cornett, Farmer’s Union Oil Co-op, Stanley ND
- In-house engineers to customize for you
- Efficient manufacturing process ensures on-time delivery
- Quality engineering reduces premature wear
- R- and U-Stamp Certified repair and refurbish departments
- Aftermarket service and support
Have questions regarding crane service trucks? Need a quote? Complete the form below and a representative will follow up shortly.
Get More Info
Truck & Trailer Services
When it comes time for inspections, maintenance, parts or repairs, we are well-equipped to serve you.
Click on any service to get more information.
From DOT inspections to meter calibrations and upgrades, Westmor has quickly become the go-to expert to help you meet compliance, and stay running smoothly all year long.
Need replacement parts? We have stock on hand–ready to ship– ranging from meters, pumps, valves, registers, and more. Same day shipping is available in many cases.
Not ready to buy new? If you need a simple repair, or a major refurbish, one of our truck service centers can help get you back up and running.