LP Crane Trucks
Transport, Set, Pick-Up, & Service LP Tanks
Set more tanks per day with Westmor’s LP Crane Trucks. There are numerous options that will maximize payload capacity, increase safety, and provide easier and more ergonomic operation for drivers. Customize your truck based on your operational needs.
- User-friendly designs improve safety and ergonomics while reducing operating costs.
- Common chassis options: Ford, Chevy, RAM, International, Kenworth, Peterbilt, and Freightliner.
- Various models and options are available.
- Resistant to rust and corrosion
- Heavy-duty to stand up to loading and unloading heavy tanks
- Storage flexibility for a variety of parts and tools
- Doubles as a service vehicle
- 12’, 14’, and 16’ body lengths available
- Palfinger, Stellar, and Liftmoore crane options
- Extra durability from enamel finish
- The non-skid coating on the bed and sidewalls
- Customizable drawer system
- Multiple bolt-on options available
- Crane system provides real-time load, capacity, and crane information
- 12’ and 14’ bed lengths available
- Aluminum and steel options
- 21’ and 30’ crane reach
- Multi-purpose delivery truck
- Palfinger or Hiab knuckle-boom crane options
- Increased lifting capacity
- Ability to multiple, larger tanks
- Customizable cabinet and storage options
- 12’, 14’, and 16’ bed lengths
LP Crane Trucks
- Side-mounted cabinets for additional storage
- Tank cradle
- Wireless controls
- Vapor compressor
- Lift gate
- Back-up alarm
- Side steps
- Work lights
- Trailer connections
- Shovel holder
- Custom paint
- Removable fold-down gate
We use the crane service truck to install bulk propane tanks and make cylinder deliveries, all with the same truck.
– Jon Neils, Lakes Area Co-op
Tim walks through the best features of their new crane service truck.
Tim Cornett, Farmer’s Union Oil Co-op, Stanley ND
- In-house engineers to customize for you
- Efficient manufacturing process ensures on-time delivery
- Quality engineering reduces premature wear
- R- and U-Stamp Certified repair and refurbish departments
- Aftermarket service and support
Truck & Trailer Services
When it comes time for inspections, maintenance, parts or repairs, we are well-equipped to serve you.
Click on any service to get more information.
From DOT inspections to meter calibrations and upgrades, Westmor has quickly become the go-to expert to help you meet compliance, and stay running smoothly all year long.
Need replacement parts? We have stock on hand–ready to ship– ranging from meters, pumps, valves, registers, and more. Same day shipping is available in many cases.
Not ready to buy new? If you need a simple repair, or a major refurbish, one of our truck service centers can help get you back up and running.