LP Crane Trucks
Transport, Set, Pick-Up, & Service LP Tanks
Set more tanks per day with Westmor’s LP Crane Trucks. Maximize payload capacity, increase safety, and provide easier and more ergonomic operation for drivers.
- User-friendly designs improve safety and ergonomics while reducing operating costs
- Common chassis options: Ford, Chevy, RAM, International, Kenworth, Peterbilt, and Freightliner
- Resistant to rust and corrosion
- Heavy-duty to stand up to loading and unloading heavy tanks
- Storage flexibility for a variety of parts and tools
- Doubles as a service vehicle
- 14’ body length
- Stellar and Brindle crane options
- Extra durability from enamel finish
- The non-skid coating on the bed and sidewalls
- Customizable drawer system
- Multiple bolt-on options available
- Crane system provides real-time load, capacity, and crane information
- 14’ bed length
- Aluminum and steel options
- 21’ and 30’ crane reach
LP Crane Trucks
- Side-mounted cabinets for additional storage
- Tank cradle
- Wireless controls
- Vapor compressor
- Lift gate
- Back-up alarm
- Side steps
- Work lights
- Trailer connections
- Shovel holder
- Custom paint
- Removable fold-down gate
Westmor’s LP Crane Trucks make it easy to load and unload propane tanks.
- Built to be extra durable using two-part polyurethane enamel finish.
- Carry up to (2) 500 gallon or (1) 1,000-gallon tank.
- Safely transport bottles and cylinders with the E-track on the sidewall.
- In-house engineers to customize for you
- Efficient manufacturing process ensures on-time delivery
- Quality engineering reduces premature wear
- R- and U-Stamp Certified repair and refurbish departments
- Aftermarket service and support
Have questions regarding crane service trucks? Need a quote? Complete the form below and we will follow up shortly.
Get More Info
Truck & Trailer Services
When it comes time for inspections, maintenance, parts or repairs, we are well-equipped to serve you.
Click on any service to get more information.
From DOT inspections to meter calibrations and upgrades, Westmor has quickly become the go-to expert to help you meet compliance, and stay running smoothly all year long.
Need replacement parts? We have stock on hand–ready to ship– ranging from meters, pumps, valves, registers, and more. Same day shipping is available in many cases.
Not ready to buy new? If you need a simple repair, or a major refurbish, one of our truck service centers can help get you back up and running.