Rail Loading & Unloading
Terminals & Plants
Rail loading and unloading is a key part of many terminals. Westmor can help you customize and design equipment and systems to maximize your efficiency and throughput.
- Maximize your load-out potential by adding skids
- Decrease your loading and unloading time
- Reduce installation time and provide easy integration with prepackaged systems
- Get load arms available with spring, air or hydraulic lift for easy maneuverability
- Our patented vapor plate improves efficiency and seals in vapor if the railcar is not spotted correctly
Rail Loadout Skids
Fit more fueling equipment in your space by utilizing our line of loading skids. They are fully customizable to your operation and carry a NTEP Weights and Measures approval certificate for custody transfer of product.
Specs | Features | Options
Blending allows for a secondary metered product to be added to an existing skid, commonly used for denaturing ethanol. Blending options include:
- Ratio blending
- Side-stream blending
- Sequential blending
Additive injection Skid
Additive Injection Skids allow you to include low-volume additives like corrosion inhibitors.
- Single-wall tanks available
- Double-wall tanks available
- Sizes ranging from 500 to 6,000 gallons
LP Rail Loading Arms
Our LP loading arms are a pre-assembled unit that is easily installed, while still allowing for customization. Our one 45° swivel design assures low-maintenance, and higher capacity flow-rates with less restricted flow.
- Liquid Transfer Rail Arm
- Vapor Transfer Rail Arm
- Rail ESV System
- Emergency shut-off valve (ESV) to meets NFPA code
- Fewer moving parts results in safer equipment to operate
- No spring tensioning
- Complete packages – hoses and valves from one source
- 5- or 10-year maintenance programs available for hoses
We offer top access systems that include fall-safe protection for top loading and unloading– includes harnesses, guard rails, and cages.
- Weld testing per ASME B31.3
- Weld procedures and welder qualification documents are available
- Radiography and Magnetic Particle inspections are available as required
- Hydrostatic pressure tests are completed as required
- A complete documentation package is supplied to all customers
Have questions, need a quote, or need something customized? Complete the form below and a representative will follow up shortly.
Request More Info
Terminals & Plants Aftermarket Services
When it comes time for installation, maintenance, or repairs, we are well-equipped to serve you. Click on any service to get more information.
Proving and calibration is not only a requirement at terminals, but is extremely important to ensure efficiency. We can help with all your calibration and proving needs.
Reduce downtime when a part fails – Westmor can help with our large stock of in-house parts. We carry most major brands to help get you back up and running quickly.
Keep your terminal running smoothly and efficiently with Westmor’s service and repair capabilities. We can help on-site with everything from emergency repair to scheduled maintenance and inspection programs.