- Up to 3,499 gallons
- Designed for shorter run deliveries to residential, farms and commercial customers
- Chassis options
High-Volume Delivery Model
- 3,500 – 7,000 gallons
- Designed for longer distance deliveries, multiple drops or large single bulk drops
- Chassis options
- Designed for delivery in hard-to-reach areas
- Ideal for filling small propane cylinders
- Multiple configurations available
Propane Delivery Trucks
The Blueline® Bobtail is one of the safest, most versatile and reliable propane delivery trucks in the market. Regardless of delivery application, our on-site manufacturing and fabrication facilities allow for full customization so your truck fits your exact needs.
Design your bobtail with the help of Westmor’s in-house engineers. You can add any number of our innovative, patent-pending options like our Ergoload® Deck Design.
Westmor manufactures our own vessels, ensuring you receive competitive pricing and on-time delivery.
- Tanks are manufactured and upfitted in-house
- Stainless steel open deck and fenders
- Welded/flanged liquid piping
- Bolt-on fenders allow you to easily replace if damaged
- Centrally-located, plug-and-play electrical center
- Heavy duty meter box protects your meter from the elements
- LED lighting makes your bobtail more visible on the road
- Radio remote control systems to improve safety and productivity
- Waist-high spray-fill and vapor-return connections
- Lower deck is easier to access for drivers
- Reduces strain on the driver during fills
- Safer option for residential and city deliveries
- Minimizes the need to back up
- Improved driver productivity with fewer steps needed during delivery
Bobtail Service Pack Module
Key Benefits / Features
Westmor’s service pack option is designed to allow for convenient access to tools and storage. Drivers can organize and store fittings, tools and equipment in an organized drawer system and perform minor service work without disrupting their route.
- Drawers lock in place when closed
- Customizable dividers allow drawers to be configured to fit
- Optional LED light bar
- 18″ tall x 18″ deep x 36″ wide aluminum cabinet
- 3 shallow drawers
- Optional LED light bar
- 36″ tall x 24″ deep x 48″ wide aluminum cabinet
- 1 shallow drawer and 3 deep drawers
- Shelf area on top for additional storage
At NPGA 2019, Westmor revealed two new LP delivery concepts, one of which has the hose reel in the middle. Westmor is forward thinking about driver efficiency and safety. No going back.
Dave Shaw’s commitment to propane delivery compels him to wake up in the middle of the night to ensure his customers don’t run out of fuel. He trusts Westmor bobtails to help him get the job done.
ProAg Farmers Co-op, Henning, Minnesota
- High-mount tail lights
- Meter box cover
- Hose reel cover
- Back-up camera
- Vapor hose package
- Dual three-inch sprayfill
- Sprayfill brake interlock
- Pump stabilization system
- Additional worklights
- Custom size toolbox
- Shovel holder
- Self-loading system
- Stainless steel bumper cover
- Stainless steel frame cover (behind cab)
- Strobe lights
- Auxiliary hose reel
- Blow off lines
- Chock blocks
- Custom paint
- Evacuation line
- Methanol injector
- Nozzle holder
- Safety fill adapter
- Side load
- Tire chain hanger
- Tow hooks
- Unmetered pump-off
- Versa-Fill bypass valve
- Industry-favorite Ergoload® Deck option
- Efficient manufacturing process ensures on-time delivery
- Cost-effective nationwide delivery available
- Westmor engineers offering a weight scale analysis for custom orders
- Custom finish available to incorporate company branding
Truck & Trailer Services
When it comes time for inspections, maintenance, parts or repairs, we are well-equipped to serve you.
Click on any service to get more information.
From DOT inspections to meter calibrations and upgrades, Westmor can help you to stay compliant with regulations. Stay running smoothly all season long.
In need of a replacement part? We have stock on hand, ready to ship. Meters, pumps, valves, registers and more. Same day shipping is available in most cases.
Whether you need a major refurbish or a simple repair, we can help you get up and running at one of our truck service centers.