- Up to 3,499 gallons
- Designed for shorter run deliveries to residential, farms and commercial customers
- Chassis options
High-Volume Delivery Model
- 3,500 – 7,000 gallons
- Designed for longer distance deliveries, multiple drops or large single bulk drops
- Chassis options
Cylinder Delivery Model
- Delivery and fill cylinders
- Designed for all sizes of cylinders
- Weights and measures-approved metering
- Designed for delivery in hard-to-reach areas
- Ideal for filling small propane cylinders
Propane Delivery Trucks
The Blueline® Bobtail is one of the safest, most versatile and reliable propane delivery trucks in the market. Regardless of delivery application, our on-site manufacturing and fabrication facilities allow for full customization so your truck fits your exact needs.
Design your bobtail with the help of Westmor’s in-house engineers. You can add any number of our innovative, patent-pending options like our Ergoload® Deck Design.
Westmor manufactures our own vessels, ensuring you receive competitive pricing and on-time delivery.
- Tanks are manufactured and upfitted in-house
- Stainless steel open deck and fenders
- Welded/flanged liquid piping
- Bolt-on fenders allow you to easily replace if damaged
- Centrally-located, plug-and-play electrical center
- Heavy duty meter box protects your meter from the elements
- LED lighting makes your bobtail more visible on the road
- Radio remote control systems to improve safety and productivity
- Waist-high spray-fill and vapor-return connections
- Lower deck is easier to access for drivers
- Reduces strain on the driver during fills
- Deliver to residential and commercial accounts with one bobtail
- Service autogas fleets on-site
- Fill forklift cylinders on location
Bobtail Service Pack Module
service pack module
- Enables driver to have tools and equipment needed for service work
- Can be installed with other mobile systems; many options available
- Plug-and-play option
- Customization available
At NPGA 2019, Westmor revealed two new LP delivery concepts, one of which has the hose reel in the middle. Westmor is forward thinking about driver efficiency and safety. No going back.
Dave Shaw’s commitment to propane delivery compels him to wake up in the middle of the night to ensure his customers don’t run out of fuel. He trusts Westmor bobtails to help him get the job done.
ProAg Farmers Co-op, Henning, Minnesota
Unlike most other manufacturers, Westmor builds its own vessels, and that makes a huge difference. It is the quality of the vessel itself and the quality of the welding and fabrication that makes for such great appearance."
I had some trouble with the pump on my Blueline® Bobtail during dryer season one year so I gave Westmor a call. I arrived at 5:30 at night, had a new pump rebuilt and installed. I left at 11:30 that night and finished my dryer counts. During busy season, time is money and Westmor took care of me."
- High-mount tail lights
- Meter box cover
- Hose reel cover
- Back-up camera
- Vapor hose package
- Dual three-inch sprayfill
- Sprayfill brake interlock
- Pump stabilization system
- Additional worklights
- Custom size toolbox
- Shovel holder
- Self-loading system
- Stainless steel bumper cover
- Stainless steel frame cover (behind cab)
- Strobe lights
- Auxiliary hose reel
- Blow off lines
- Chock blocks
- Custom paint
- Evacuation line
- Methanol injector
- Nozzle holder
- Safety fill adapter
- Side load
- Tire chain hanger
- Tow hooks
- Unmetered pump-off
- Versa-Fill bypass valve
- Industry-favorite Ergoload® Deck option
- Efficient manufacturing process ensures on-time delivery
- Cost-effective nationwide delivery available
- Westmor engineers offering a weight scale analysis for custom orders
- Custom finish available to incorporate company branding
Have questions, need a quote, or need something customized? Complete the form below and a representative will follow up shortly.
Request More Info
Truck & Trailer Services
When it comes time for inspections, maintenance, parts or repairs, we are well-equipped to serve you.
Click on any service to get more information.
From DOT inspections to meter calibrations and upgrades, Westmor can help you to stay compliant with regulations. Stay running smoothly all season long.
In need of a replacement part? We have stock on hand, ready to ship. Meters, pumps, valves, registers and more. Same day shipping is available in most cases.
Whether you need a major refurbish or a simple repair, we can help you get up and running at one of our truck service centers.