Blueline QX Bobtail
Lightweight Model (Quench tempered steel)
Improve your operational efficiency with our lightweight bobtail model. Westmor’s top-selling Blueline QX Bobtail is designed with a quench and tempered steel tank.
In other words, we’re using stronger, lighter, high-quality steel– so we can give you a higher volume tank on the same chassis. That’s 15% more payload than a standard Blueline Bobtail.
Choose your preferred chassis:
This model is designed for delivery to residential, farm or commercial applications. And of course, we customize.
- Increased driver efficiency with the flexibility to make more drops per load
- Custom vessels from 3,200 to 8,250 gallons
- High quality-control and shorter lead times with in-house manufacturing
- Cutting-edge manufacturing providing you with a top-of-the-line truck
Fuel Delivery Options
- Fuel delivery from rear of truck
- Hose reel options available
- Ergoload® Deck design available (standard deck pictured)
Blueline QX Bobtail Walk-Around
Get a tour of the key features.
- Westmor-manufactured vessel
- Westmor-manufactured stainless steel decking
- Bolt-on removable fenders
- Centrally-located electrical panel
- LED lighting wired to meet FMVSS 108
- Welded internal piping
- Axalta Imron® elite paint
- Manufactured in the United States
- Bolt-on stainless steel or half-round aluminum fenders
- Standard rear or mid-delivery options
- Open or enclosed decking with or without Ergoload® Deck Design
- LP3 Delivery system
- Ask about our many safety features and options
- Custom paint
- Work lighting at rear of tank and back of cab
- Strobe lights at rear of tank and front of truck
- Tank evacuation/self-load: 1.25” customer pump-out line, 2” self-loading line
- Painted carbon steel, painted stainless steel or polished stainless steel piping
- Rock Guard protection applied to lower portion of tank and chassis frame rails to prevent corrosion
- Multiple meter options from Liquid Controls (LC), Total Control Systems (TCS) and Red Seal (Neptune)
- Register options: LCR-II, LCR-600, LCR.iQ, TCS3000, MID:COM E:count
We're serious about propane here in Georgia. We chose Westmor because of their history (they've been in the business for a long time.) We eliminate at least one trip per day to the bulk plant with the extra gallons this truck carries.
– Monte Lewis, Plantation Propane, Thomasvile, GA
See common options on the Blueline QX Bobtail by Westmor Industries.
Have questions or need something customized? Complete the form below and a representative will follow up shortly.
Request More Info
Truck & Trailer Services
When it comes time for inspections, maintenance, parts or repairs, we are well-equipped to serve you.
Click on any service to get more information.
From DOT inspections to meter calibrations and upgrades, Westmor has quickly become the go-to expert to help you meet compliance, and stay running smoothly all year long.
Need replacement parts? We have stock on hand–ready to ship– ranging from meters, pumps, valves, registers, and more. Same day shipping is available in many cases.
Not ready to buy new? If you need a simple repair, or a major refurbish, one of our truck service centers can help get you back up and running.