FCT Refined Fuel Truck
Westmor’s full-canopy tank design helps to keep your delivery drivers out of the weather and elements during delivery. Equipment area provides easy access from both sides of the truck.
- Standard tank capacities from 2,400 – 5,500 gallons; custom sizes available starting at 400 gallons up to 7,500 gallons
- Top loading or bottom loading (optional)
- Single or dual delivery systems
- Common applications: heating oil, commercial and agricultural deliveries, fleet fueling, oil field deliveries and lubricants
FCT Tank Design
- Westmor-manufactured tank
- Manufactured in the United States
- Tank design with low center of gravity
- 400 – 7,500 gallon capacity
- Heads, baffles and sideshells are formed with a press brake, which allows for precise fit up of components
- Fully enclosed equipment area
- Removable canopy cover for easier equipment servicing
- Equipment access from both sides
- LED lighting wired to meet FMVSS 108
- LED work area lights
- Full-length expanded metal safety walk area
- Side drains in baffles on all corners
- Shaped bottoms for positive drainage
- Offset baffle openings to reduce product sloshing
- Unique head shape results in a one-inch space between double bulkhead compartments
- Vapor-tight overturn rail
- Continuous curvature of heads and baffles
- All tanks built to DOT 406 specifications
- ASME “U” Stamp Facilities
- Transport Canada TC 406 Certified
Photo gallery of FCT refined fuel truck features by Westmor Industries.
See common options on the FCT Refined Fuel Truck by Westmor Industries.
- Single-wrap hose reel
- Drop meter pan for easy access to meters
- Sideshell enclosure storage cabinet
- Sideshell opening with perimeter rollers
- Dual equipped unit
- Nozzle bucket
- Custom canopy openings
Have questions or need something customized? Complete the form below and a representative will follow up shortly.
Get A quote or Request More Info
With the low profile tank, the tank surge is a night and day difference from the old style tanks when it comes to the comfort level and braking. As a truck driver out all day long, out on the road, safety is number one and anything we can do to improve that we are all for it."
– Como Oil & Propane, Minnesota & Wisconsin
Truck & Trailer Services
When it comes time for inspections, maintenance, parts or repairs, we are well-equipped to serve you.
Click on any service to get more information.
From DOT inspections to meter calibrations and upgrades, Westmor has quickly become the go-to expert to help you meet compliance, and stay running smoothly all year long.
Need replacement parts? We have stock on hand–ready to ship– ranging from meters, pumps, valves, registers, and more. Same day shipping is available in many cases.
Not ready to buy new? If you need a simple repair, or a major refurbish, one of our truck service centers can help get you back up and running.