RBT Refined Fuel Truck
Rear Bucket Box Model
Westmor’s rear bucket box (RBT) model features a fully-enclosed rear equipment area with recessed drain pan and water-tight doors. The RBT can be equipped with a variety of meter and hose reel configurations.
- Commonly used for commercial and agricultural deliveries, fleet fueling, oil field deliveries, and lubricants
- Standard tank capacities from 2,400 – 7,500 gallons; custom sizes starting at 400 gallons
- Top loading or bottom loading (optional)
- Sloped-back with overhead rear door or straight-back with roll-up door
RBT Tank Design
- Westmor-manufactured tank
- Manufactured in the United States
- Low center of gravity tank design
- Heads, baffles and sideshells are formed with a press brake, allowing for precise fit up of components
- Completely enclosed rear equipment area
- Water-tight side and rear doors
- Extended dropped floor with option for meter shelf
- LED lighting wired to meet FMVSS 108
- LED work area lights
- Recessed drain pan in rear equipment area
- Full-length expanded metal safety walk area
- Side drains in baffles in all corners
- Shaped bottoms on tank for positive drainage
- Offset baffle opening to reduce sloshing
- One-inch space between double bulkhead compartments due to unique head shape
- Removable canopy for easier equipment servicing
- Vapor-tight overturn rail
- Top or side walkways
- Extra-wide rear door
- Meter shelf
- High-flow hose reel
- Sight glass
- Flush tank
- Extruded angle sills with neoprene
- All tanks built to DOT 406 specifications
- ASME “U” Stamp Facilities
- Transport Canada TC 406 Certified
See the common options on the RBT Refined Fuel Truck by Westmor Industries.
Photo gallery of RBT refined fuel truck (slope back model) by Westmor Industries.
Photo gallery of RBT refined fuel truck (straight back model) by Westmor Industries.
For one thing...the barrel is better built. The WAY it is put together, HOW it was put together– I would thoroughly remind people that Westmor puts together a nice refined fuel tank.
– Darren Specht, LeRoy Co-op, LeRoy, KS
Truck & Trailer Services
When it comes time for inspections, maintenance, parts or repairs, we are well-equipped to serve you.
Click on any service to get more information.
From DOT inspections to meter calibrations and upgrades, Westmor has quickly become the go-to expert to help you meet compliance, and stay running smoothly all year long.
Need replacement parts? We have stock on hand–ready to ship– ranging from meters, pumps, valves, registers, and more. Same day shipping is available in many cases.
Not ready to buy new? If you need a simple repair, or a major refurbish, one of our truck service centers can help get you back up and running.