Point-of-Sale (POS) Systems
Let Westmor help you select and customize the right POS solution for your business to ensure you get the best fit for your operation.
Increase profits, products and services you offer to your customers. Every convenience store or fueling station has specific requirements for the customers they serve.
Point of Sale Systems
Large business, enterprise solution for up to 64 fueling positions and up to 12 cashier work stations.
- Allows for larger business growth
- Comes EMV ready
- Has industry-leading security and functionality
- Simple and intuitive touch screen experience
- Programming designed to allow for permission setting and control over specific functions
- Method of payment report reduces card processing fees
- Track money coming in or going out of the cash drawers for vendors payments
- Balance the register without knowing how much cash is supposed to be in the drawer
- Easily access your network of sites
Small business solution for up to 10 fueling locations and 2 cashier work stations.
- Scaled for small business owners
- Uses the same technology as the Passport for convenience stores and other retail fueling sites
- Simple and intuitive tablet-based touch screen experience
- Access your business from anywhere with cloud-based system
- Easily upgrade to chip card technology with EMV capabilities when needed
- Keep costs low with subscription-based payments
Passport Express Lane
Terminal performs as a consumer-facing device in addition to other POS systems.
- Designed to help retailers improve customer’s shopping experience
- Shortens lines for fast and simple checkout
- Increases operational efficiencies by decreasing the customer wait time
- Appeals to “self-service” consumers who would like to control their checkout experience
- Allows reallocation of staff to better service consumer needs
- Seamless integration with Passport POS Suite
Verifone Ruby Ci
All-in-one store management solution.
Verifone Ruby 2
Touch screen hardware allows for more counter space and a smaller footprint for each workstation.
- Latest POS solution from Verifone
- Fully touch screen console
- Fast, efficient order taking and payment processing
- Equipped with high-capacity processors
- Simple for operations to change or expand
Point of Sale Systems
Comdata POS Systems
Comdata SmartDESQ shown
Robust solution for transaction processing and pump control.
- Intuitive touch screen display
- EMV ready
- Customers easily pay at the pump while cashiers remain in control of the pump
- Effectively manage profit centers
- Combine transactions at the pump with those inside the store into one transaction
- Employees can control multiple functions from any POS in the store
- Access your business through the web portal
- Fully integrates with back-office systems
- Utilize the pricebook functionality to set up pricing for merchandise at your location
- Ability to access and update pricing at all of your locations at the same time or pick and choose specific locations
EMV Compliance - FAQ
EMV is the global standard for chip-based Debit and Credit Card transactions. It is a joint effort between Europay, MasterCard and Visa to ensure security and global acceptance.
EMV authorization is more flexible. When an EMV card is inserted into a chip reader, the card essentially tells the reader that it is authentic, and the transaction is processed without any data exchange.
EMV compliance “law” is an industry-specific regulation, as dictated by card member associations, stipulating that all businesses need to upgrade their point-of-sale (POS) systems to accommodate EMV chip cards and EMV compliance. Gas stations have until April 17, 2021.
Gas stations have until April 17, 2021 to be compliant.
“If you don’t, you’ll be liable for transactions accepted with methods like the magnetic strip. This liability shift has wide repercussions and makes fighting back against chargebacks essentially impossible. So if your business swipes when it should be chipping, the issuing banks are going to leave you out to dry.”
Have questions or need a quote? Complete the form below and a representative will follow up shortly.
Request More Info
Convenience Store Services
When it comes time for convenience store-related service, installation or repairs, we are well equipped to support you.
Click on any service to get more information.
Reduce downtime when a part fails – Westmor can help with our large stock of in-house parts. We carry most major brands to help get you back up and running quickly.
Westmor’s field service team can keep your c-store running smoothly and efficiently. We provide help on-site ranging from emergency repairs to petroleum equipment installations.
Keep your store running and fuel flowing with C-Store Support from Westmor. Levels of support involve a team of people generating reminders for testing, answering your calls, assisting with maintenance or reporting needs and Westmor product warranties. Get more information here »