Jet and Avgas Refueling Trucks
Our aviation refuelers boast unmatched reliability. Many options are available including rear and side assemblies. Whether you’re operating an FBO or managing a fleet of refuelers at an international airport, we will work with you to engineer and manufacture a truck to your exact specifications.
There are many options available to make refueling simple. Each unit can be customized to hold fuel from 1,000 up to 10,000 gallons. Add hose reels and meters, special arctic hoses, ladders or safety railings.
Our aviation refuelers are compliant to the most recent NFPA 407 and DOT406 specifications. Our most common jet refuelers range from 3,000 up to 10,000 gallons. Piping is seamless to minimize the risk of leaking, and sized appropriately for required flow rates.
Features & Options
- Underwing up to 800 GPM
- Overwing up to 60 GPM
- Bottom Load 300 GPM
- DOT 406 Tank
- Bottom loading with high level shutoff
- EI 1581 filter separator
- Electric deadman switch
- Meters with counters to supply underwing and/or overwing reel
- PTO-driven centrifugal pump
- Single wrap hose reels with electric rewind and manual cran backup
- Drum-style reels with electric rewind and manual crank backup
- All fueling hoses are EI 1529
- Brake interlocks with emergency override system
- High decibel back-up alarm installed in rear bumper area
- Bonding cable
- DOT 406 bumper
- Electronic Meter System
- Wireless Data Transfer System
- In-Cab Electronic Printer
- Large LED Displays
- Additive Tank
- Recovery/Reclaim Tank
- Arctic Cold Weather Hoses
- Additive injection system
Watch a step-by-step guide on how to properly bottom load your aviation refueler.
A quick view of Westmor's commercial aviation fueling products.
A quick view of Westmor's general aviation fueling products.
Westmor is available to train your staff on complicated aviation equipment to save you time and money and reduce the risk for user-related errors.
Have questions or need a quote? Complete the form below and a representative will follow up shortly.
Request More Info
When it comes time for maintenance, parts or repairs, we are well-equipped to serve you.