Blueline MX Bobtail
Westmor’s Blueline MX Bobtail is designed for delivery to hard-to-reach locations and filling small cylinders: 30, 40 and 100 lbs.
- 500 – 1,800 gallon tank, 49″ vessel
- Multiple configurations are available
- Choose your Class 5 chassis:
- Westmor-manufactured vessel
- Westmor-manufactured stainless steel decking
- Bolt-on removable fenders
- Centrally-located electrical panel
- LED lighting wired to meet FMVSS 108
- Welded internal piping
- Axalta Imron® elite paint
- Manufactured in the United States
- Stainless steel open or enclosed deck
- Bolt-on stainless steel or half-round aluminum fenders
- Work lighting at rear of tank or back of cab
- Strobe lighting at rear of tank and front of truck
- 1.25” customer pump-out line
- 2” self-loading line
- Painted carbon steel, painted stainless steel or polished stainless steel piping
- Rock Guard protection applied to lower portion of tank and chassis frame rails
- Multiple meter options including: Liquid Controls (LC), Total Control Systems (TCS) or Red Seal (Neptune)
- Choose your register: LCR-II, LCR-600, LCR.iQ, TSC3000 or MID:COM E:count
Have questions, need a quote, or need it customized? Complete the form below and a representative will follow up shortly.
Request More Info
Truck & Trailer Services
When it comes time for inspections, maintenance, parts or repairs, we are well-equipped to serve you.
Click on any service to get more information.
From DOT inspections to meter calibrations and upgrades, Westmor has quickly become the go-to expert to help you meet compliance, and stay running smoothly all year long.
Need replacement parts? We have stock on hand–ready to ship– ranging from meters, pumps, valves, registers, and more. Same day shipping is available in many cases.
Not ready to buy new? If you need a simple repair, or a major refurbish, one of our truck service centers can help get you back up and running.