Ethanol Blending Skid
Once ethanol is denatured, there are many more regulations that must be adhered to for storage. Reduce the Fire Response Plan (FRP) requirements by blending fuels as trucks are loading.
Westmor works with you to ensure your skid is designed for performance, flow rates, pressures, temperatures, and electrical requirements.
Operator can change percentages of denaturant going into fuel at any time.
Decrease costs. Ethanol blending tanks won’t be needed.
Free up storage capacity. Storage can be used for fuel rather than for blending fuel.
Features & Options
Ethanol Blending Skids
Westmor works with you to ensure your skid is designed for the performance, flow rates, pressures, temperatures, and electrical requirements for your operation.
- Skids arrive built and tested
- Prover port with quick disconnect adapter and manual on/off inline double block and bleed valve
- Digital control valve with various options available
- Equipment is painted and mounted to a formed steel base
- Choose from Weights and Measures NTEP-certified meters with dual pulse transmitters
- Filter is an ASME-code stamped inline vertical vessel with direct reading differential gauge, air eliminator, pressure relief and manual drain
- Certified technician will verify installation, program controller, valve settings and calibrate meters
- Help with selecting meters, pumps and control valves to maximize throughput and efficiency
- Software recommendations to provide the best automation
- Start-up services
- Training on equipment
- Product manuals
- Service & parts available
We installed the Westmor skid and we were able to nail our denaturant levels on E98 and E85 so that we don’t have to worry about our product going out of spec.
Denco II, Morris, Minnesota
- ASME-certified welds
- Our team of experts can help you select meters, pumps and control valves to maximize throughput, provide a smoother blend operation, and lower maintenance
- We can recommend software options that will provide the best automation for your operation and our expert team will install it for you
- Training and start-up services are always provided on equipment purchased from Westmor
Have questions, need a quote, or need something customized? Complete the form below and a representative will follow up shortly.
Request More Info
Terminals & Plants Services
When it comes time for installation, maintenance, or repairs, we are well-equipped to serve you. Click on any service to get more information.
Proving and calibration is not only a requirement at terminals, but is extremely important to ensure efficiency. We can help with all your calibration and proving needs.
Reduce downtime when a part fails – Westmor can help with our large stock of in-house parts. We carry most major brands to help get you back up and running quickly.
Keep your terminal running smoothly and efficiently with Westmor’s service and repair capabilities. We can help on-site with everything from emergency repair to scheduled maintenance and inspection programs.