HCT Refined Fuel Truck
Westmor’s half-canopy tank design allows for easy access to equipment from both sides during delivery. It’s engineered for heating oil, commercial and agricultural deliveries and fleet fueling.
- 400 – 7,500 gallon capacity
- Top loading or bottom loading (optional)
- Single or dual delivery systems
HCT Tank Design
- Low center of gravity
- Heads, baffles and sideshells are formed with a press brake, allowing for precise fit up of components
- Aluminum frame rail insert meter pan with water-tight meter cover and doors
- Steel meter pan (42″ x 42″)
- 4–way roller guides mounted on meter cover
- Full-length expanded metal safety walk area
- Side drains in baffles in all corners
- Shaped bottoms for positive drainage
- Offset baffle opening(s) to reduce sloshing
- One-inch space between double bulkhead compartments
- LED lighting wired to meet FMVSS 108
- LED work area lights
- Removable canopy cover for easier equipment servicing
- All tanks built to DOT 406 specifications
- ASME “U” Stamp Facilities
- Transport Canada TC 406 Certified
See common options on the HCT Refined Fuel Truck by Westmor Industries.
Have questions or need something customized? Complete the form below and a representative will follow up shortly.
Get A quote or Request More Info
Westmor seems to do a nice job of putting things together. It has been great working with all the guys over there.
– Farmers Union Oil, Garrison, ND
Truck & Trailer Services
When it comes time for inspections, maintenance, parts or repairs, we are well-equipped to serve you.
Click on any service to get more information.
From DOT inspections to meter calibrations and upgrades, Westmor has quickly become the go-to expert to help you meet compliance, and stay running smoothly all year long.
Need replacement parts? We have stock on hand–ready to ship– ranging from meters, pumps, valves, registers, and more. Same day shipping is available in many cases.
Not ready to buy new? If you need a simple repair, or a major refurbish, one of our truck service centers can help get you back up and running.