Blueline BX Bobtail
Westmor’s Blueline BX Bobtail is designed for conventional deliveries to residential, farm or commercial accounts. Our base unit is fully customizable.
- Tank sizes ranging from 2,600 to 3,499 gallons
- Multiple delivery style options
- Pick your Class 7 chassis:
Fuel Delivery Options
- Fuel delivery from rear of truck
- Hose reel options available
- Ergoload® Deck design available (standard deck pictured)
See common options on the Blueline BX Bobtail by Westmor Industries.
- Open or enclosed decking
- Bolt-on stainless steel or half-round aluminum fenders
- Bolt-on removable fenders
- LED lighting wired to meet FMVSS 108
- Work lights at rear of tank and back of cab
- Strobe lights
- Aluminum or stainless steel hose reels
- 1.25″ customer pump-out line
- 2″ Self-loading line
- Service pack cabinets
- Service Pack Module
- Interlock systems to prevent pull-away
- Back-up camera
- Remote control safety/shut-down system
- Shaft or hydraulic-drive pumps
- Pump: Blackmer or Corken
- Piping: painted carbon steel, painted stainless steel or polished stainless steel
- Meter: Liquid Controls (LC), Total Control Systems (TCS) or Red Seal (Neptune)
- Register: LCR-II, LCR-600, LCR.iQ, TCS3000 or MID:COM E:count
- Westmor-manufactured vessel
- Westmor-manufactured stainless steel decking
- Centrally-located electrical panel
- Welded internal piping
- Axalta Imron® elite paint
- Manufactured in the United States
Why Westmor? The ease of purchasing, the quality of the vehicles, the information at my fingertips ... because these guys are so knowledgeable about Bobtails.
– Dave Barrett, Barrett Propane, Prescott AZ
It pumps 70 gallons per minute. It floats down the road, has more power than the single axle I had. It's a beauty to drive– I love it!
– Dave Shaw, ProAg Farmer’s Co-op, Henning MN
Truck & Trailer Services
When it comes time for inspections, maintenance, parts or repairs, we are well-equipped to serve you.
Click on any service to get more information.
From DOT inspections to meter calibrations and upgrades, Westmor has quickly become the go-to expert to help you meet compliance, and stay running smoothly all year long.
Need replacement parts? We have stock on hand–ready to ship– ranging from meters, pumps, valves, registers, and more. Same day shipping is available in many cases.
Not ready to buy new? If you need a simple repair, or a major refurbish, one of our truck service centers can help get you back up and running.