Blueline BX Bobtail
Base model - rear Delivery
Westmor’s Blueline BX Bobtail is designed for conventional deliveries to residential, farm or commercial accounts. Our base unit is fully customizable.
- Tank sizes ranging from 2,600 to 3,499 gallons
- Multiple delivery style options
- Pick your Class 7 chassis:
Fuel Delivery Options
Standard Delivery - BX
- Fuel delivery from rear of truck
- Hose reel options available
- Ergoload® Deck design available (standard deck pictured)
Mid-Delivery - BXM
- Deliver fuel from right behind the cab
- Reel delivers off either side of vehicle
- Safer option for residential and city deliveries
See common options on the Blueline BX Bobtail by Westmor Industries.
- Open Decking
- Bolt-on stainless steel or half-round aluminum fenders
- Internal piping, welded with internal line from pump to rear deck
- LED Lighting
- Work lights at rear of tank and back of cab
- Strobe lights
- Aluminum or stainless steel hose reels
- 1.25″ customer pump-out line
- 2″ Self-loading line
- 24″ – 60″ wide tool boxes
- Service Pack Module
- Interlock systems to prevent pull-away
- Back-up camera
- Remote control safety/shut-down system
- Shaft or hydraulic-drive pumps
- Pump: Blackmer or Corken
- Piping: carbon steel painted or stainless steel polished
- Meter: Liquid Controls (LC), Total Control Systems (TCS) or Red Seal (Neptune)
- Register: LCR II, TCS3000 or MID:COM E:Count
Why Westmor? The ease of purchasing, the quality of the vehicles, the information at my fingertips ... because these guys are so knowledgeable about Bobtails.
– Dave Barrett, Barrett Propane, Prescott AZ
It pumps 70 gallons per minute. It floats down the road, has more power than the single axle I had. It's a beauty to drive– I love it!
– Dave Shaw, ProAg Farmer’s Co-op, Henning MN
Have questions, need a quote, or need it customized? Complete the form below and a representative will follow up shortly.
Request More Info
Truck & Trailer Services
When it comes time for inspections, maintenance, parts or repairs, we are well-equipped to serve you.
Click on any service to get more information.
From DOT inspections to meter calibrations and upgrades, Westmor has quickly become the go-to expert to help you meet compliance, and stay running smoothly all year long.
Need replacement parts? We have stock on hand–ready to ship– ranging from meters, pumps, valves, registers, and more. Same day shipping is available in many cases.
Not ready to buy new? If you need a simple repair, or a major refurbish, one of our truck service centers can help get you back up and running.