Metered LP Transport
ProLine™ ST Transport Delivery
Efficiently serve a variety of customers varying from farms to ranches to industrial and standard bulk tank deliveries. Fill multiple tanks per site using a weights and measures approved system. Multiple configurations options are available.
- Roller system to allow operator to pull the hose in any direction
- Equipped with Base ProControl 3 Shutdown system with Query, controlling the hydraulic system
- Meter located in front of the rear subframe to reduce piping to the hose reel
- Hydraulically-driven pump to maximize the delivery system
- MEC Versafill 2″ bypass allows for adjustment in product flow during delivery process
Base Engineering ProControl 3
LC MA-7® Meter
Enclosed LCR IQ® Meter Register
MEC™ Accu-Max+ Gauge
MEC™ 2" Bypass Valve
150' Hose Reel and Roller System
Rear Door for Easy Hose Reel Access
- In-house engineers to customize for you and maximize your payload
- Customizable trailer weights and balances
- Efficient manufacturing process ensures on-time delivery
- Quality engineering reduces premature wear
- R- and U-Stamp Certified repair and refurbish departments
- Aftermarket service and support
Truck & Trailer Services
When it comes time for inspections, maintenance, parts or repairs, we are well-equipped to serve you.
Click on any service to get more information.
From DOT inspections to meter calibrations and upgrades, Westmor can help you to stay compliant with regulations. Stay running smoothly all season long.
In need of a replacement part? We have stock on hand, ready to ship. Meters, pumps, valves, registers and more. Same day shipping is available in most cases.
Whether you need a major refurbish or a simple repair, we can help you get up and running at one of our truck service centers.