SDT Refined Fuel Truck
Side Delivery Model
Westmor’s side delivery (SDT) model features heavy-duty equipment cabinets and a variety of accessories.
- Standard tank capacities from 2,400 – 5,600 gallons; custom sizes starting at 800 gallons
- Top loading or bottom loading (optional)
- Commonly used for commercial and agricultural deliveries, fleet fueling, oil field deliveries and lubricants
SDT Tank Design
- Side delivery cabinet or open platform
- Hose tubes or trays
- LED lights with marine-grade junction boxes
- Side drains in baffles in corners
- Full-length expanded metal safety walk area
- Shaped bottom for positive drainage
- Offset baffle openings to prevent sloshing
- Vapor-tight overturn rail
- Unique head shape allows for a one-inch space between double bulkhead compartments
- All tanks built to DOT 406 specifications
- ASME “U” Stamp Facilities
- Transport Canada TC 406 Certified
See the common options on the SDT Refined Fuel Truck by Westmor Industries.
PTT Pull Trailer Add-on
Need to haul more fuel?
Add on a PTT Pull Trailer to an SDT for maximum capacity.
Photo gallery of SDT model refined fuel truck by Westmor Industries.
Custom Options - RDL
See photos showing a custom truck and options featuring an RDL (Rear Delivery Elliptical Tank)
Custom Options - SDL
See photos showing a custom truck and options featuring an SDL (Side Delivery Elliptical Tank)
Have questions or need something customized? Complete the form below and a representative will follow up shortly.
Get More Info
We are able to load more product, making more stops on each run. It cuts down on backtracking. The capacity at the farms continues to grow. This allows us to keep up with the times and increase capacity and meet demands of the farmers.
– Moe Oil Company, Watertown, SD
Truck & Trailer Services
When it comes time for inspections, maintenance, parts or repairs, we are well-equipped to serve you.
Click on any service to get more information.
From DOT inspections to meter calibrations and upgrades, Westmor has quickly become the go-to expert to help you meet compliance, and stay running smoothly all year long.
Need replacement parts? We have stock on hand–ready to ship– ranging from meters, pumps, valves, registers, and more. Same day shipping is available in many cases.
Not ready to buy new? If you need a simple repair, or a major refurbish, one of our truck service centers can help get you back up and running.