Terminals & Plants
Load a transport faster (with a smaller footprint) with our full-line of skids. Westmor’s skids are customizable with the ability to add secondary skids, additional loading arms and other accessories.
The system carries NTEP Weights and Measures approval certificates for custody transfer of product.
LP High-Flow Metering Skid
Load a transport in as little as 15 minutes (or a bobtail in even less time) when you incorporate our High-Flow Metering Skid into your operation. With flow rates from 250 – 550 gallons per minute, you’re able to sell (custody transfer) product at a very high rate of efficiency and accuracy.
- Designed and engineered for ease of maintenance
- Compact to fit into small areas
- Eliminates inaccurate loading
- Fully customizable to your needs, including bills of lading and reports
- Great to use at unmanned sites for 24-hour operation
- Features Accuload IV technology (newest release)
- Fully customizable flow rates and features
- Weld testing per ASME B31.3
- Weld procedures and welder qualification documents are available
- Radiography and magnetic practical inspection available as required
- Hydrostatic pressure tests are completed
- A complete documentation package is supplied to all customers
Have questions, need a quote, or need something customized? Complete the form below and a representative will follow up shortly.
Request More Info
Terminals & Plants Aftermarket Services
When it comes time for installation, maintenance, or repairs, we are well-equipped to serve you. Click on any service to get more information.
Proving and calibration is not only a requirement at terminals, but is extremely important to ensure efficiency. We can help with all your calibration and proving needs.
Reduce downtime when a part fails – Westmor can help with our large stock of in-house parts. We carry most major brands to help get you back up and running quickly.
Keep your terminal running smoothly and efficiently with Westmor’s service and repair capabilities. We can help on-site with everything from emergency repair to scheduled maintenance and inspection programs.